Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, DOI or URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point Times New Roman font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses). For initial submission, all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed at the end of the text after the reference list.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
Journal Acta Adriatica is an Open Access journal. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, redistribute, print, search and link to material, and alter, transform, or build upon the material, or use them for any other lawful purpose as long as they attribute the source in an appropriate manner according to the CC BY-SA licence.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.